University of Gloucestershire Business School EFS Writers’ Workshop (April 11, 2011)
David Selby is to facilitate a whole-day (six hour) workshop for members of the Business School at the University of Gloucestershire on 11 April 2011. The aim of the workshop is to provide a reflective space for staff to consider what they have learnt from the experience of embedding Education for Sustainability academically and pedagogically into the Business School curriculum over the last two years so they can submit papers to national and international journals. Specific purposes of the day are:
- To provide an opportunity to consider how best to communicate participants’ experiences of embedding EFS into the Business School curriculum;
- To reflect in a scholarly way on efforts to date at embedding sustainability into business modules;
- To explore the possibility of working on papers for conferences and journals;
- To help participants locate their learning in academic/pedagogic (rather than business) frames with a view to supporting future ESD accreditation;
- To consider some key theories/frameworks with reference to quality paper writing.